Infertility is becoming more & more common with couples and single people. This has led to different approaches to pregnancy within different relationships.
I understand the disappointment from both parties within the relationship when pregnancy can be difficult to achieve and when sadly pregnancy has not gone full term. During the sessions I will offer a safe, non-judgemental space to explore any emotional difficulties, fears, anxiety or pain & sadness you may be experiencing along your fertility journey.
Common presenting issues maybe:
- IVF/IUI or Exie Treatment
- Low sperm count leading to sperm donation
- Egg Donation
- Implication counselling when using donated sperm, eggs or Embryos in donor assisted contraception.
- Regaining a sex life after you have been through a fertility cycle or a pregnancy
- What now? Talking about life after a successful or unsuccessful cycle
- The proposed procedure and where you are in the fertility treatment
- An opportunity to plan for the future and family formation.
- Unexplained Fertility
Feedback from one of my clients…
Mauris non tempor quam, et lacinia sapien. Mauris accumsan eros eget. Etiam elit elit, elementum sed varius at, adipiscing vitae est.Mauris accumsan eros eget libero.
Other types of counselling
I believe in constantly investing in my practice and my knowledge by continued professional development, reading new literature and my own personal development.
Different relationships when they are going well can bring us joy and fulfilment into our lives. When things start to go wrong and times become difficult, the opposite can happen joy and happiness is often replaced by pain and heartbreak.